The team at Bling Bling Costumes (Central Queensland) feel it’s important that you understand how we use your personal information. If this is an issue that concerns you please take the time to read the information below.
You are entitled to obtain access to the personal information we hold about you. If at any time you would like to see this information or if you believe that the information we hold about you may be wrong please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Apart from where you have consented or where disclosure is necessary to achieve what you have requested we do for you, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with Bling Bling Costume Hire (Central Queensland)’s rights or property.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our Site, and we review and update our security measures regularly. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be totally secure, however we will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Cookies and Invisible Pixels
A cookie is a very small text file that is sent to a user’s browser from a web server and stored on the user’s computer hard drive. It assigns the computer a unique identifier. It is essentially the user’s identification card when he/she returns to our site. Cookies save you time because they help us to provide a customised experience without having to remind us of your preferences each time you return to our web pages. These cookies cannot damage files, nor can they read information from the hard drive of a computer. Cookies can help us provide our visitors with a personalised online experience in the following ways:
- They ensure visitors are provided with the appropriate frames and content
- They ensure visitors obtain the information requested
- They help us deliver communications that are relevant and targeted to our visitors’ interests
Cookies do not follow visitors when traveling on the Internet after leaving our Site. If you do not want the benefits of these cookies you can set your browser to reject them, however in some instances this may affect the way our site performs on your particular browser.
We also use invisible pixels, sometimes called web beacons, to count how many people visit certain web pages. Information collected from invisible pixels is used and reported in the aggregate without personally identifiable information.
Like many website operators, we also use software to analyze and record visitor numbers and other details such as: the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on Site; the number of visitors to our Site; how long those visitors (on average) spend on our Site when they do visit; and common entry and exit points into our Site. This aggregate, non-personal information is used by us to analyse website usage.
All of the information and material contained in this web site is subject to copyright which is owned by Bling Bling Costume Hire (Central Queensland) unless stated otherwise.
Users of this site may download information for their own reference, but no part of this site may be copied, reproduced, adapted or transmitted in any form by any process for any commercial purpose without the written consent of Bling Bling Costumes (Central Queensland) or as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
This site has been established by Bling Bling Costume Hire (Central Queensland) to provide its customers with general information about us and the services we provide. The information is intended for general use only and nothing on this site constitutes an offer to enter into a legally binding contract.
The information contained in this site may not be entirely accurate or complete. Except as required by law, Bling Bling Costume Hire (Central Queensland) will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation contained in this site. Any links provided to other sites are for convenience only and we will not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of accessing those other sites.
The services available from Bling Bling Costumes (Central Queensland) described in this site may be withdrawn or varied at any time without notice.
Costume Hire Security Deposit Conditions
1. Costumes will be dispatched same day of order, or if order is received after 4:00pm will be posted next day. Rentals should be posted back on the first Monday following your party.
2. A security deposit will be charged on each costume, additional to the cost of hire. The security deposit is only a “Good Will Gesture”. It does not cover the complete value of the costume. The security deposit can be refunded in part or in full, depending on the condition of the returned costume.
3. Costumes are to be returned in the condition they were sent. Otherwise security deposit will be kept.
4. The security deposit is $35.00. The amount can be viewed at the bottom of each costume page.
5. Return postage fee to be paid by you. Costumes to be sent via express mail only.
6. Late fees of $4.00 per day occur for costumes not received by due date.
7. When buying costumes, we guarantee the costumes are brand new.
8. In the case of a costume not being readily available, or in stock, we advise you allow postage time before the costume is required.
9. No refunds will be given for garments that do not fit.
10. All fees are to be paid for in full before costume is sent.
11. Please do not attempt to wash your costume, we do this ourselves after every costume hire.
12. All cancellations will result in a 25% cancellation fee. If less than 5 days notice is given then no refund will be made.
13. Once costume has been signed for, they are considered hired and they are your responsibility. No refunds will be given for costumes not worn.
14. In the unlikely event that there is a problem with the costume delivered (wrong item, missing item, damaged etc.) please let us know immediately.
Bling Bling Costume Hire